Architect, Urban Designer
Current position:
Urban Planning Policies Directory
Institution:
Ministry of Public Works and Transport Albania
Additional interests (professional, hobbies etc):
Sustainable Development and Regional Cooperation

Introduction:

Fellowship 2010, in Ministry of Planning, Housing and Environment, The Hague, the Netherlands, Urban planner at Ministry of Public Works and Transport Albania, Coordinator of Regional Center of Expertise on Education for Sustainable Development in Albania

Motivation

What do you expect to gain from this event?

EFB events since my participation in the fellowship program 2010, have been very successful, full with interactions. These gathering opportunities have encouraged us to benefit from this diverse network to cooperate and exchange our ideas. Through this conference I expect to create links for a potential cooperation in the region related to my field of expertise, Sustainable Development. To discuss and compare the challenges, experience, and raise awareness on issues related to Sustainable Development. By recognizing the importance of “Education for Sustainable Development” current actions and initiatives in the region, in trying to reflect the SD into the policy dossier in the Western Balkans. To get introduced to the initiatives presented according to the conference program

How do you see your active role in the EFB Community Conference?

I would like to present the new initiative for opening the Regional Center of Expertise on Education for Sustainable Development in Albania, as a coordination center between a diverse group of actors who want to contribute in sustainable development of their regions. With the purpose to spread this initiative in the western Balkans, and collaboration in joint activities.